.

.

Friday, April 27, 2018

The Story

On this day your time has come to take the story. This is the story of us -- of who we were, of who we are, of who we will become. Every child must learn the story. Every child must grow and tell the story. Take the story and give it to everyone you see. Tell the people they must take the story, take it and give it away. Put your words and poems in the story, so that when it goes you go, too. Tell the people they must put their words and poems in the story, so that when it goes they go, too. Tell the people what I have told you on this day -- your time to take the story. The story of us - of who we were, of who we are, of who we will become. Tell them the story. And the story is:

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,

I found your blog by "googling" your name, which took me to your website, which brought me here. I wanted to see how famous you've become.

Thanks for giving me that part-time summer job at the packard building. I'm sorry i messed it up.

Thanks for being my friend. I'm sorry I messed that up.

Have you written a story about me?